Sunday, November 17, 2013

Tomorrow when the war began - film review

I saw Tomorrow when the war began 16/11/13. This movie is about a group of teenagers that go on a camp at the Blue 
Mountains. Australia was attacked and have no power over it. 
When the teenagers get home every one was captured by the opposition . I thought it was interesting that the opposition weren't from a country or anything. They were just the baddies.

The main characters is Ellie, Homer, Fiona, Lee and Corrie. Ellie is my favourite character because she has a good sense of survival .
The film was made in Australia and the background was in the blue mountains. 

I think the movie was telling the audience that any one can be brave. I can learn to be brave at all times. I strongly suggest anyone  to watch this movie if your mature and over nine. There are some scary things in it and guns.



No comments: