Thursday, April 3, 2014

Lego Land Windsor

Today we went to Lego land in Windsor. It was very big so we didn't get to do it all but we did a lot and it was all made out of lego or looked like Lego. I love everything there but some of it was a bit childish. I would like it more if I was younger. Here are some of my favourt photos.

some very real looking Lego


- How long would this take to build. Wow


- hoccy smokey. This is huge.


- so cute.


Fire relay.


Arr me hartey

Off on an adventure


- its time to fly


Driving school


- #did it 


- boating yee


- wow the detail. (Note it's Lego)


- pritty cool if I do say so myself


He's way bigger than me.  Wow


- “hump" Mr cammal


- wow so much time in it.


- Cool

Boo


It moves (Lego)


- it comeing. :0


#LEGOLAND


- crazy hair

No comments: